Dental implants are an excellent solution for damaged and missing teeth, and they can help keep you looking young.
Why choose Heaton Dental Clinic for your dental implant needs?
Raj has been placing dental implants for over thirteen years and has been recently joined here by Alex Zarkadis who has obtained an MSc in Implant Dentistry from Warwick University.
We carry out a full and thorough examination and have a Cone Beam CT scanner on site to allow for optimal planning and ultimately successful implant restorations.
Are tooth implants right for me?
The majority of people are able to have dental implants done. Prospective recipients must have strong oral hygiene and sufficient bone structure to support the implants. Our staff checks out prospective recipients prior to treatment, and are available for any questions that may come up at that time.
Just a few of the many benefits of dental implants
- You will not have to drill into adjacent teeth as you would with conventional crown and bridge work.
- Dental implants are very realistic over a long period of time
- The success rates for implants decades down the road are very high
- They increase the strength and stability of denture for a variety of everyday oral tasks such as eating and speaking
- They can strengthen the lips and decrease facial wrinkles
- The implants preserve jaw bone and gums that tend to recede after tooth loss*
- The implants replace the need for cumbersome dentures.
What are dental implants?
A dental implant (or tooth implant) features a titanium screw placed in the jaw to replace missing teeth. After they are put in the mouth, bone surrounds it and it is able to support a tooth crown. If one needs multiple teeth replaced, this can be done with a dental implant denture/bridge.
Dental implants will help you in your daily live by letting you eat properly and converse and smile proudly.
We can offer interest free credit on dental implant treatments. Please ask a member of staff for information on this.