We are able to provide this service to our patients to keep you dentally fit – obviously cosmetic dentistry is not included but can be accessed at our practice privately.
There are three routine charge bands for NHS dentistry, currently:
- Band 1 diagnosis and simple planning £21.60
- Band 2 Simple treatment £59.10
- Band 3 More complex treatment including crowns £256.50
Registration is simple and free of charge and entitles you to all treatment provided on the NHS.
Hygienist (20 mins) £39.00
Free NHS treatment
The following are entitled to free NHS treatment:
- All children
- Pregnant and nursing mothers
- Students under 19 and in full-time education
- Patients receiving benefits – the relevant groups will need to be clarified
(For private treatments only):
We can offer interest free credit on treatments over the value of £600.00. Please ask a member of staff for information on this.