How to refer a patient
We accept referrals for:
- Minor Oral Surgery and Intravenous Sedation
- Dental Implants – placement and restoration
- OPG and CBCT Scans for Dental Implants
We have a contract with the PCT for Advanced Mandatory Services. Although we are unable to accept referrals for RA for children at this time, some children from the age of 14 and over can have Intravenous Sedation.
- We treat exempt patients on the NHS
- Sedation is £95 per sedation visit
- Extractions start at £70 and multiple extractions discounted
- Assessment fee of £35 will be waived if the patient has treatment carried out
- Implants from £2195
- CBCT scan at £145 for small, £195 for medium and £250 for full two arches.
Please phone us on 0191 265 5467 or email us at email@example.com if you need your patient to be seen urgently and we will accommodate this.
- We have been accepting referrals for 20 years and return ALL patients to referring practitioners
- Raj Sajjanhar BDS LDS(RCS) DipConSed is very experienced in Intravenous Sedation currently successfully treating over 350 patients per year
- GDPs studying in Sedation come to the surgery for their placements
- Raj Sajjanhar have an extensive background in Oral Surgery which has been ongoing for 25 years
- We will see emergency patients for Intravenous Sedation straightaway if required
OPG and CBCT scans
State-of-the-art Planmeca machine with Romexis software for most accurate representation essential for optimal treatment planning.
- We will send you disc with scan and software unreported for your planning requirements
- We can provide Dicom files for 3rd party software (eg. NobelClinician)
- Prices are £145 for single area/small scan, £195 for medium scans (single arch) and £250 for double full arch
- Raj Sajjanhar has been placing and restoring Dental Implants for over 14 years with Nobel Biocare and have a vast array of successful cases
- We are happy to either place or place and restore, whatever suits your and the patient’s needs.
- We use Nobel Biocare and their products and support are great
- Bone grafting and sinus lifts if required
- Free initial consultation