The best way to maintain healthy teeth and gums
Our dental care membership scheme encourages regular attendance, enabling us to spot problems before they arise and results in helping you maintain healthy teeth and gums for life.
The 5 big benefits of joining:
- Reduces the risk of tooth decay and gum disease with regular attendance
- Provides peace of mind with Worldwide Dental Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance included*
- Exclusive 20% discount on most treatments for our plan members only
- Spreads the cost of your routine dental care through a convenient monthly Direct Debit
- Saves you money compared to private pay-as-you-go fees
What regular appointments are included?
|Dental Care Plan||Dental Care Plan Plus|
|Number of dental health examinations per year**||2||2|
|Number of hygiene appointments per year**||2||4|
How do these appointments help you?
Dental health examinations provide:
- Clinical examination to catch developing problems early
- Checking for signs of oral cancer for early detection
- X-rays where clinically necessary for an in-depth examination of your oral health.
Hygiene appointments provide:
- Professional removal of harmful hard plaque
- Advice and techniques – we work with you to prevent tooth decay and gum disease
- Fresher breath and a brighter smile for improved self-esteem.
Plus you’ll be entitled to emergency appointments during normal surgery hours, along with early or evening appointment times.
This results in the complete package to maintain your oral health. We strongly recommend joining to help reduce the risk of expensive restorative treatment in the future.
Join our dental care membership from only £14.50 per month.
Please call us on 0191 265 5467 if you would like more information or for details on how to register.
* Our monthly membership price includes a premium of £0.68 per month for the insurance policy.
Please see the Keyfacts document for further details.
** The provision of routine examinations and hygiene visits is subject to receipt of the required consecutive monthly payments.
*** An initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first payment only.